Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Obama's Groveling An Embarassment

Even the British are embarrassed. While the US news media are obsessed with Trayvon Martin's hoodie, Barack Obama is selling out our national defense.
Ronald Reagan, together with Margaret Thatcher, stood up to Moscow, and brought the Soviet Empire to its knees. In contrast, Barack Obama has gone on his knees to grovel before the Russians. The exchange between President Obama and his Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev in Seoul was a display of supplication before a major strategic adversary on an issue of great importance for US national security – missile defence. The private conservation was picked up on microphone, and relayed by ABC News correspondent Jake Tapper:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home