Saturday, April 07, 2012

Motherhood Equals Indentured Servitude

MSNBC's Ed Schultz and "comedienne" Lizz Winstead fire another shot in the liberal war on women.
ED SCHULTZ: Tell me about the book. What's happening?
LIZZ WINSTEAD: Oh my God. Well, the book comes out May 10th and, you know, it's a fun little romp that gives people a little bit of an indication as to sort of where I got to this place in my life. Because, you know, even as a young girl, Ed, it's so interesting that we're in this time now, because even as a young girl I'm somebody who was like, I never liked dolls, you know? One time my mom gave me a stove, a toy stove, for Christmas and I was like, are you kidding?! Even at 8, I was like, cooking is not a game. You know, this is not a game. I want to be outside. I want to do anything but cook and have a baby that pees and that you call that a game. That is not a game, that is a baby that pees. That is not fun for me. That's indentured servitude.
No, I never heard of Lizz Winstead either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home