Friday, July 06, 2012

Joe Williams War On Woman

“The facts: Amy Alexander, my ex-wife, confronted me in February when I came to pick up our autistic son for a therapy appointment. My wife accosted me in front of him, and I defended myself. In retaliation to my protective order, she wrongfully filed charges against me. In the best interest of my children, I chose to avoid an acrimonious, embarrassing trial.”

“I was not arrested,” the reporter added.

The former White House correspondent accused his wife of being an aggressor.
“Sadly, this is the latest incident in a difficult post-divorce relationship; I’ve contacted police and social services several times because of my former spouse’s aggressive behavior. Most people keep these matters private. I wanted to do the same.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home