Thursday, July 19, 2012

Obama Focused Like A Lazer On Jobs

"In 2008, I tried to only make promises that I could keep, or work on keeping," Obama said. "And I told you then I was not a perfect man and I wouldn't be a perfect president. But I also told you I would always tell you what I thought, I'd always tell you where I stood make. And most of all, I would wake up every single day, every single day and spend every waking hour thinking about you. Fighting as hard as I knew how for you. Because I see myself in you."

Ryan Williams, a spokesman for Mitt Romney, released the following statement in response to Obama's statement: “President Obama claims he spends ‘every waking hour’ trying to fix the economy – but that must be news to his own jobs council that he hasn’t had time for in six months. While President Obama has found plenty of time to try to save his own job, millions of Americans are still struggling to find work in the Obama economy. Americans deserve better, and deserve a president who will put middle-class workers ahead of his own re-election.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home