Friday, September 21, 2012

Pressed On His Lies, Obama Still Blame Crappy Video

For eight days, the Obama regime insisted that the violence in Benghazi was a protest against a Youtube video that got out of control. With a mountain of evidence to the contrary and everybody else in his regime now telling the truth, Obama bitterly clings to the lie.
Asked why the United States was not better prepared, with better security at its embassies on the Sept. 11 anniversary, Obama responded by repeating the admonitions about not tolerating violence, but continued to discuss the incident in the context of the controversial video depicting scenes from the life of Mohammed.

“This is obviously something that is used as excuse by some to carry out inexcusable violent acts on westerners or Americans,” Obama said, “and my number one priority is to keep our diplomats safe and our embassies safe.”

The president did not go as far as had his press secretary, Jay Carney, who earlier in the day told reporters on the flight from Washington that the president considers the attacks last week in Benghazi terrorism.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home