Thursday, January 09, 2014

Stupid Asshole Apologizes For Acting Like A Stupid Asshole

Dennis Rodman says he was drunk. So, what excuse will he drag out next time?
Dennis Rodman
"I want to apologize," Rodman said in the email to AP. "I take full responsibility for my actions. It had been a very stressful day. Some of my teammates were leaving because of pressure from their families and business associates. My dreams of basketball diplomacy was quickly falling apart. I had been drinking. It's not an excuse but by the time the interview happened I was upset. I was overwhelmed. It's not an excuse, it's just the truth."

A source with direct knowledge of Rodman's itinerary told Reuters the 52-year had then hopped on a chopper to a new multimillion dollar ski resort which is one of Kim's showcase projects. 

In the bizarre, expletive-littered and sometimes incoherent interview with CNN on Tuesday, Rodman came close to suggesting that the American, Kenneth Bae, was responsible for his captivity.

Bae, 45, was leading a tour group in North Korea, the reclusive and repressive communist country, when he was detained. He was accused and convicted of trying to overthrow the government and was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home