Hope and change?
Read the whole thing. This is just a small sampling.
• $6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he
promised to decrease the deficit.
• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which
exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal
lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and
which will likely bankrupt the nation.
• In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the
Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its
Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no
limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that
people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate
to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not
known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since
there is no documentation.
• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies
like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went
• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration
• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in
office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).
• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored
illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public
outcry for gun control.
• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor
(Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. On March 18, 2008,
Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright
than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United]
embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that
Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy
didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.
• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food
stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).
• Militarily intervened in Libya in 2011 without the
Congressional approval required by the War Powers Act — technically an