Thursday, March 20, 2003

Is Saddam Dead?

I'm not yet convinced that we missed Saddam last night. The CIA was pretty confident they knew where he was. And the guy I saw on Fox News last night didn't really look like Saddam to me. He supposedly has dozens of doubles out there. This guy was jowly and was wearing glasses I had never seen before. Even if that was Saddam, there was nothing in his speech that showed appreciation of current events. Other than mentioning the date, March 20, that speech could have been recorded a month ago. He has known for days that March 20 was his day of reckoning, so that means nothing.
The Israelis disagree with me and they believe that was Saddam, broadcasting live.
ABC News seems to agree with me and has pictures to prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home