Thursday, November 27, 2003

For Once, I Appreciate Geragos

For Once, I Appreciate Geragos

I'm no fan of Michael Jackson, but he strikes me as a pathetic figure, worthy of pity rather than a sexual predator type deserving only of loathing.

And after one family raked in $20 million bucks with a sexual molestation accusation, it was only a matter of time before it was tried again. I think that now, it has.

I wasn't there, but I really, truly doubt the story that the curren gold diggers are telling. And it now appears that there's good reason for doubt.

I've never liked Mark Geragos, going back to his defense of Clinton plaything Susan McDougall, but when he unloaded on all the Michael Jackson profiteers Tuesday, I was thinking, "right on!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home