Monday, January 19, 2004

An Crazy Man Pretending to be Sane?

An Crazy Man Pretending to be Sane?

Another must read column by Mark Steyn - this one about Wesley Clark. Why must Mark Steyn be read? It's gems like this: "I would say Howard Dean is a sane man pretending to be crazy. Whereas Mr. Clark gives every indication of a crazy man pretending to be sane."

Or, how about this one.

But what shifts him from unprincipled and thoughtless to the out-of-his-tree category is stuff like this:
"If I had been president, I would have had Osama bin Laden by this time." And: "I'm going to take care of the American people. We are not going to have one of these incidents. I think the two greatest lies that have been told in the last three years are: You couldn't have prevented September 11 [2001] and there's another one that's bound to happen."
Normal presidential candidates just don't say things like this. By "normal," I mean candidates like Dennis Kucinich and Al Sharpton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home