Sunday, January 18, 2004

I Don't Know Art, But I Know What I Hate

I Don't Know Art, But I Know What I Hate

Somehow a Madonna caked in elephant shit does seem like art compared with this filth in Sweden.

"The exhibit consists of a boat floating in a rectangular basin filled with red water, carrying a portrait of Palestinian suicide bomber Hanadi Jaradat and "Snovit" (Snow White in Swedish) written on the side.

Jaradat attacked a restaurant in the Israeli city of Haifa in October, blowing herself up and killing 21 others."



The "art" was vandalized by the Israeli ambassdor to Sweden.


"I called the Israeli ambassador to Sweden, Zvi Mazel, yesterday and thanked him for his stand against the growing wave of anti-Semitism," the prime minister said.

"I told him the government stands behind him on this issue. We have been witness to mounting anti-Semitism world-wide and in Europe particularly, and the phenomenon is getting worse."

Give him my congratulations too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home