Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The Three Faces of Eve (Oops, I Mean John Kerry)

The Three Faces of Eve (Oops, I Mean John Kerry)

Ben Shapiro chronicles John Kerry's capacity for occupying every side of a position simultaneously.
example: Regarding the AWOL allegations against President Bush.

"The issue here, as I have heard it raised, is: Was he present and active on duty in Alabama at the times he was supposed to be? I don't have the answer to that question ... Just because you get an honorable discharge does not in fact answer that question." (John Kerry, Feb. 8, 2004)

"It's not an issue that I chose to create. It's not my record that's at issue, and I don't have any questions about it." (John Kerry, Feb. 10, 2004)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home