Monday, May 31, 2004

Light Blogging

Sorry about slacking off this weekend. The first triathlon of my season was yesterday and I was out of town and away from any computer. Even if I owned a laptop, the fleabag hotels I favor for such road trips rarely have internet access.

Anyway, I took 81st overall, with a rather slow time but I did manage third in my age group and won a very nice beer mug. I was too tired to try it out yesterday, but I hope to fill it with a very good Rogue Ale this evening.

If you've never had a Rogue Ale, I strongly recommend one. Try their "Half-a-Weizen," Dead Guy Ale, or Buckwheat Ale if you're into lighter brews.

"Chocolate Stout" or "Shakespeare Stout" are good choices if you like porters.

If you like your brews super heavy, try Rogue's "Old Crustacean" barley wine, or any of their extra stouts, like "Imperial Stout."

Don't know yet which one I'll have. Some people have wine cellars. I have an ale cellar. I'll decide later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home