Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Stop Me Before I Rape or Rob Again!

The first step toward rehabilitation is to admit that you have a problem. Kofi Annan has done that, but I doubt his sincerity.

"In the past year I have read many attacks on the United Nations--quite a few, but by no means all, in the pages of this newspaper."

Exposing criminal activity is an attack?

"That pains me, because I have served the U.N. all my life. I have done, and am still doing, everything I can to correct its imperfections, and to improve and strengthen it. And I believe profoundly in the importance of that task, because a strong U.N. is of vital importance to humanity."

That's rewriting history. You did everything you could to obstruct investigations. That's doing everything you can to "correct its imperfections?"

Finish the fisking yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home