Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Second Coming

Clearly, Iran's theotyranny is about to come apart. The country's president, Mahmud Ahmadinejad, is claiming that Allah surrounded him with light during his maniacal UN speech last month, and that during the speech, the audience was so rapt that no one even blinked.

Ahmadinejad said that someone present at the UN told him that a light surrounded him while he was delivering his speech to the General Assembly. The Iranian president added that he also sensed it.

"He said when you began with the words 'in the name of God,' I saw that you became surrounded by a light until the end [of the speech]," Ahmadinejad appears to say in the video. "I felt it myself, too. I felt that all of a sudden the atmosphere changed there, and for 27-28 minutes all the leaders did not blink."

Ahmadinejad adds that he is not exaggerating.

"I am not exaggerating when I say they did not blink; it's not an exaggeration, because I was looking," he says. "They were astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic."


How long with the Iranian people allow themselves to be tyrannized and humilated before the world by madmen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home