Friday, February 03, 2006

How to make traffic disappear

Beginning about a month ago, traffic on my blog suddenly fell off precipitously and continued to decline. I was a bit surprised and wondered if something was wrong with my sitemeter.
Then, suddenly today I discovered that my posts had been going into the netherworld of a practice blog that I pretty much only use for testing ideas so that, when I actually employ them on my real blog, I'll know that I won't be screwing it all up.
Because of that error, the last time I actually posted on this blog was January 6.
Proof positive that, if you want people to keep visiting your site, you have to give them something fresh.
If you want to visit my practice blog and see what you've been missing, it's at: http//pajamahadin.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home