Monday, November 26, 2007

Back From Vacation


You might not think that California is a good place to get away from it all, but there are regions there that have just recently gotten land line telephone service. Cell phone service is very spotty at best and internet is essentially non-existent. It's hard to even find a daily newspaper.
I spent the last five days in one of those places and I could get used to it. I had good hikes, good food, and took lots of good pictures.
I'll probably be back in the blogging groove sometime tomorrow.
In the meantime, check out the picture of a family of sea otters I discovered swimming in an inlet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. C. said...

Mike,

We lived in Monterey (Calif.) for 7 years before moving to Moscow.

There's fewer more beautiful areas in the USA than Monterey Bay and south towards Big Sur.

Best
Dale

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home