Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lawrence O'Donnell - Loud Mouthed Chickenshit

After his disgusting denigration of Mormons a few days earlier, Lawrence O'Donnell sat down with Hugh Hewitt and explained why he refrains from criticizing Islam:

Hugh Hewitt: Would you say the same things about Mohammed as you just said about Joseph Smith?

Lawrence O’Donnell: Oh, well, I’m afraid of what the…that’s where I’m really afraid. I would like to criticize Islam much more than I do publicly, but I’m afraid for my life if I do.

Hugh Hewitt: Well, that’s candid.

Lawrence O’Donnell: Mormons are the nicest people in the world. They’re not going to ever…

Hugh Hewitt: So you can be bigoted towards Mormons, because they’ll just send you a strudel.

Lawrence O’Donnell: They’ll never take a shot at me. Those other people, I’m not going to say a word about them.

Hugh Hewitt: They’ll send you a strudel. The Mormons will bake you a cake and be nice to you.

Lawrence O’Donnell: I agree.

Hugh Hewitt: Lawrence O’Donnell, I appreciate your candor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home