Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Experience That Does Not Qualify McCain For President



I'd love to hear Obama's perfumed prince explain why this disqualifies John McCain.

Hat tip, Gateway Pundit.

I was wondering the other day why John McCain is not telling his story more and I realized something. He shouldn't have to. That's the media's job. And once upon a time, they did their job. Back in 2000, when McCain was the media's favorite versus George Bush, they told his story frequently. Today, The One is their favorite, and they're keeping McCain's heroism to themselves.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh! Here's something from McCain!

"I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died and the Vietnamese people saved my life, thanks to the doctors."

Wow. Some hero, huh?

Why do McCain supporters hate America?

7:16 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

WTF?!?!?!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home