Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Whiner For A President

Poor baby. Apparently only having 99% of the mainstream media worship him isn't enough.

A new note is creeping in to President Obama's campaign speeches lately -- a frustrated tone sharply at odds with the hope and change themes of less than a year ago.

As he travels this week on behalf of Democratic candidates in multiple states, Obama is lashing out at his critics, and those who won't give him credit for nine months of work.

"I said this before, last week at a fundraiser -- I don't mind cleaning up the mess that some other folks made, that's what I signed up to do," Obama said. "But while I'm there mopping the floor I don't want somebody standing there saying, 'You're not mopping fast enough.' Or, 'You're not holding the mop the right way.' "


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home