Monday, April 26, 2010

Democrat Accused Of Heterosexuality

He claims that he's actually bisexual. His opponent says he's faking it.

Just how bisexual is Gregg Kravitz? His political career may pivot on the answer. Kravitz is a 29-year-old former stockbroker from Philadelphia, who is running for the Pennsylvania statehouse. He claims to be a bisexual.

His opponent in the Democratic primary, incumbent Babette Josephs, says Kravitz is lying about who he sleeps with in order to curry favor with gay voters. Josephs claims she met a woman at a fundraiser who identified herself as Kravitz’s girlfriend. “I outed him as a straight person,” Josephs announced.

“I do have a girlfriend,” Kravitz conceded in an interview with The Daily Caller, “but I am a bisexual man, which means I am attracted to both men and women.” Kravitz says he has been involved with girlfriend Leah Greenspoon since they met on New Years Eve, and ultimately could see himself married to either a man or a woman. “I’m very happy in the relationship that I’m in, but it doesn’t mean you’re not attracted to other people,” adding that he’s “disappointed that I have to use my time and energy to respond to blatant lies about my sexuality.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home