Monday, November 15, 2010

Windows Into Obama' Soul

The Politico has assembled a collection of Obamaisms that show us who he and his wife really are: Arrogant, leftist elitists.
“They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
“For the first time in my adult life,” Michelle Obama said early during the 2008 campaign, “I am proud of my country.”
“I think when you spread the wealth around,” Obama told him, “it’s good for everybody.”
“I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”
“We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”
"We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home