Friday, April 06, 2012

Lawrence O'Donnell, Religious Bigot

Could this guy stay on the air with any network other than MSNBC, where bigots thrive?


If you're wondering whether or not he would ever say anything like this about Islam, O'Donnell have already answered that question - "no."

Because, like all bullies, he's a coward.

LAWRENCE O'DONNELL: I don’t think he [Mitt Romney] believes everything in the Book of Mormon. I think he’s lying about that. It’s an insane document produced by a madman who was a criminal and a rapist. [...]
HUGH HEWITT: Would you say the same things about Mohammed as you just said about Joseph Smith?
O'DONNELL: Oh, well, I’m afraid of what the…that’s where I’m really afraid. I would like to criticize Islam much more than I do publicly, but I’m afraid for my life if I do.
HEWITT: Well, that’s candid.
O'DONNELL: Mormons are the nicest people in the world. They’re not going to ever…
HEWITT: So you can be bigoted towards Mormons, because they’ll just send you a strudel.
O'DONNELL: They’ll never take a shot at me. Those other people, I’m not going to say a word about them.
HEWITT: They’ll send you a strudel. The Mormons will bake you a cake and be nice to you.
O'DONNELL: I agree.
HEWITT: Lawrence O’Donnell, I appreciate your candor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home