Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chris Hayes Is Still An Idiot

Another Obama bites dog story. I doubt that it would surprise anyone who doesn't like it when fallen soldiers are treated as heroes also believes that we need to compromise our national security even more than Obama already has.
“I think we need more leaks and not less,” said Hayes, who recently said he had difficulties declaring fallen soldiers “heroes” because he thought it glorified war. “I actually think that we should know how the war is operating and what’s going on with a kill list that’s operating out of the White House or what covert activities we’re engaged in.”

McCain had the opposite view, and said she took it seriously because of her father’s analysis of the situation.

“I don’t know of any proof exactly,” McCain said. “But I think when there’s a leak like this, you have to look and see who is benefiting. And the president is obviously benefiting from this. I had a conversation with my father last night and he said this is the worst security breach he’s ever seen in his entire career. For me, that send absolute chills up and down my spine about what exactly we have given terrorists and our enemies through these security leaks. And whoever is doing this is not putting their country first in thinking about America and the safety of our troops and that’s scary.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home