Friday, July 13, 2012

Is Bill Clinton Encouraging Obama To Self Destruct?

Barack Hussein Obama-Kardashian is taking a beating over his Bain Capital lies. And Bill Clinton wants Obama to keep it up?
Bill Clinton says Mitt Romney’s record at Bain is “relevant” to investigate since the Republican is running for president on his business experience.

NBC’s Savannah Guthrie asked Clinton in an interview taped Thursday and aired Friday whether he feels Romney’s overseas investments are a “legitimate line of attack” and “relevant to his fitness to be president.”
Oh, yes I do. I think, for one thing, it’s just as relevant as the going over my record as governor got when I ran for president,” Clinton said in the interview on the “Today” show. “I’d been governor for a dozen years. And because he’s put it at the forefront. He’s said basically, ‘I’d be a better president because I know how to create jobs because that’s what I did.’ And he’s going to take credit for running a successful Olympics, for example. So then all your work life before you run for president is relevant, and I think that will be relevant.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home