Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Rob Portman Is A Badass

And don't just mean any old badass. I mean "Lethal Weapon" level badass.
“Mitt Romney is rumored to be close to selecting a running mate, and there’s a testosterone-laden badass on the short hairs list. Ohio Senator Rob Portman told the Associated Press that after flipping his kayak in Chile earlier this year he went adrenalin-mad like Mel Gibson in “Lethal Weapon 2″ and popped his dislocated shoulder back into place by smashing it against a rock. Portman has the balls of a lion! It’s been predicted that the dullard Romney would pick a cipher with zero personality so as not to overshadow himself. Selecting [Rob] Portman, who is Iron Man in real life, would come as a shock to many.”

3 Comments:

Anonymous hamilton electricians said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

2:11 AM  
Anonymous faschingskostüme kleinkinder said...


Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Baby Tots said...

Baby Tots
I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.
have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home