Thursday, October 25, 2012

Irony Alert! "No More Serious Issue On A Presidential Campaign Than Trust"

Is Obama really trying to make the case for his re-election?
PRESIDENT OBAMA: And we joke about Romnesia, but all of this speaks to something that's really important and that is the issue of trust. There's no more serious issue on a presidential campaign than trust. Trust matters. And here's the thing, Iowa, you know me. You know -- you know that I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

There's some folks in this crowd who have probably been following me since I was running for the United States Senate.


You could take a videotape of things I said 10 years ago, 12 years ago and you'd say, 'Man this is the same guy. Has the same values. Cares about the same people. Doesn't forget where he came from. Knows who he's fighting for.' And you know what? I haven't finished all the work that we set out to do back in 2008. But I have fought for you the every single day that I've held this office. And with your help, I've kept the commitments that I have made.
Does he really believe that we've all forgotten about his parade of lies regarding Benghazi?

And by the way, Obama challenged the press to review the record of his opponent. Buzzfeed decided to give Obama the treatment he demands the give Romney. Obama doesn't look so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home