Sunday, June 29, 2008

Remember Gary Hartpence, A Lesson For Barack Hussein Obama?

Barack Hussein Obama dared the media to find any links between himself and Chicago corruption.

"You will recall that for my entire political career here, I was not the endorsed candidate of any political organization here," Mr. Obama told Chicago reporters. "My reputation in Springfield [as a state legislator] was as an independent. There is no doubt I had friends and continue to have friends who come out of the more traditional school of Chicago politics but that's not what launched my political career and that's not what I've ever depended on to get elected, and I would challenge any Chicago reporter to dispute that basic fact."


That should be a lot easier than tracking down Monkey Business.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home