Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, How Barack Hussein Obama Must Wish Gianna Jessen Had Died

Four times Barack (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Middle-Named) Obama had the opportunity to protect babies who survived botched abortions. And four times he declined. And now, Gianna Jessen, a survivor of a botched abortion speaks out on Obama's defense of 4th trimester abortions.




Can you imagine not giving babies their basic human rights, no matter how they entered our world? My name is Gianna Jessen, born 31 years ago after a failed abortion. I’m a survivor, as are many others... but if Barack Obama had his way, I wouldn’t be here.

Unfortunately, Barack Obama voted four times against affording these babies their most basic human right. I have serious concerns about Senator Obama’s record and views on this issue, given he voted against these protections four times as a state Senator. Just as abuse victims share their stories to educate the public, fight for the common good and hope that as a result politicians do what’s right, I felt it was important to come forward and give these new born babies a voice.

I am living proof these babies have a right to live, and I invite you to learn more about Senator Obama’s record on this important issue.

-Abortion Survivor Gianna Jessen

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home